Saturday, October 3, 2009

FarmVille Retirement at Level 34 - Goodbye!

Ok guys, I've reached level 34 in less than a month. At level 34, I bought a Villa, and thus I finished the game. I am now officially retired from FarmVille, aka The Fastest Growing Game in North America and the biggest money maker for Zynga. I finished the game with minimal efforts using the strategies and techniques outlined in my blog. I am now quitting FarmVille for good and I will move on to other projects, but I will still populate this blog with more hints [perhaps on other games], so make sure to bookmark and come back often!

I want to thank everyone who kept up with this blog. I'm surprised to see the visits to my YouTube page in such a short period of time, and the high ratings you guys are giving me. Thanks so much to everyone! I wish you luck and happiness in FarmVille!


Ah, there's nothing like having the Villa with transportation and a pond for your retirement. This is every FarmVille farmer's dream!


This is the ethical Kevin Animal Processing Plant I created. This has always been my own dream.


Thank you everyone! I feel really good that I finished FarmVille without spending much time on it, without using Cheat Engine (modifying internal values in Flash), without having to decompile Flash (but it'd be pretty fun to do so), and without mucking with the TCP/IP stack (pain). I did it with the good 'ol fashion AND the least-controversial method -- auto clicking mouse macros, and with calculations for optimal planting strategies. That's it!

Good bye, and good luck to everyone! I hope to see you in the FarmVille Retirement Club soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment